Friday, May 16, 2008

Poll Results

Last week I put up a poll to determine the next book for my podcast. When I started this site, I thought I might go through the books chronologically, but I want to make this site as interactive as possible, so I put up a few books

And the winner is . . . Christine!

Actually, it was a tie between The Dead Zone and Christine (40 % each). Since I couldn't resist voting and cast my vote for The Dead Zone, I've nullified my vote and declared Christine the winner.

I was interested in the results. 20% of the vote went to King's second published book ('Salem's Lot). I'll be sure to put it up next time. Also, no one voted King's most recent book, Duma Key, which I really enjoyed last February. In my view, it's his strongest book in quite a while.

No comments: